HPCZ Requirements & Registration Form
Documents Needed for HPCZ Temporary Registration Application
- Have all copies of documents notarized. This includes your curriculum vitae (CV).
- Send the documents to us along with a copy. Keep a copy for yourself.
- If you have volunteered in Zambia before, please include a copy for your previous HPCZ registration certificate.
- For type of registration requested write down limited registration.
- For profession of applicant write down medical practitioner.
- The address of the prospective employer is Zimba Mission Hospital P.O. Box 610050 Zimba.
- Original Letter of Good Standing from your state licensing board (has to be issued within the past three months)
- Copy of Medical School Degree (must be translated into English if it is in a different language)
- Copy of Current State Medical License
- Copy of all board certificates
- Copy of all residency/fellowship certificates
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or résumé
- Original reference letters from two professional colleagues at your most recent health care facility
- Two passport size photos with one’s signature on the back of the photo (as it appears on your passport) as well as the following notarized statement: “This is a true likeness of (your name).” Although the space is limited, everything mentioned must appear on the back of the photo. You must be wearing a shirt with a collar in your photo. The background of the photo must be white.
Send by FedEx or DHL to:
National Church Office
Pilgrim Wesleyan Church
Attn: Sandra Shankwaya (phone number – 0979274469)
Attn: Dr. Dan Jones (phone number – 0971576251)
90 Corner of Makishi and Broads
Lusaka, Zambia AFRICA